Everyone wants a glowing skin and a body free of defects. This can be achieved through cosmetic or aesthetic surgery. Plastic surgery, however, is not necessarily cosmetic and includes many types of reconstructive surgeries.

The department of Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery at CMRI provides a range of solutions to all your skin-related concerns. Our specialists are fully equipped to perform all kinds of Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeries like Fingers and Hand Reimplantations, Paediatric Thumb Reimplantation, Toe to Thumb Transfers and Brachial Plexus/Nerve Surgeries. We also specialize in treatment of resistant acne, acne scars and removal of tattoos, birthmarks & moles.

  • Skin Mole / Lumps
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Face Lift
  • Scar Correction
  • Body Contouring
  • Liposuction
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Hand Surgery
  • Acute Trauma
  • Post Trauma Deformities
  • Burns
  • Post burn Deformities
  • Congenital hand problem
  • Nerve Surgery
  • Brachial Plexus Surgery
  • Hand / Finger Reimplantation
  • Lower Limb Trauma
  • Genital Reconstruction
  • Congenital Deformities like Hypospadias / Epispadias
  • Complex Urethroplastics
  • Microvascular Reconstructions

Frequently Asked Question

Q1. Doctor I am a 20 year old college girl I have small breasts for which I have to face a lot of embarrassment ,could you kindly help me?

Ans 1 : Small breast can be enlarged or rectified easily by a simple and safe surgery known as breast augmentation where breast can be enlarged by using silicone implants. This surgery can be done as a day-care procedure.

Q2. Doctor I am a 40 year old female I have very large breast, which effects my confidence level can you suggest any surgery?

Ans 2 : Large breast not only has psychological problems it also causes multiple physical problems like shoulder pain , back pain , skin rashes and many such impediments . It can however be reduced by a breast reduction surgery which give a proper shape to the breast.

Q 3. I had a mastectomy five years back, I am 42 years old, can you suggest some methods to bring me give me back shape?

Ans 3. There is no need to feel depressed, after undergoing mastectomy breast can be reconstructed by either using your own body tissue or by using implants. These are very commonly done and has to undergo set protocols which has been guided by international standards.

Q4. I am a 26year old  working lady , I have asymmetric breast  which is very humiliating , I can neither wear proper dress and have to face stares and looks from my colleagues can you help me please?

Ans 4. Normally there is a slight asymmetry in the two breasts. However in some cases we find large asymmetric breast. Here we do a surgery which can make your breast symmetrical and resolve your concern. This surgery can be done as a day care procedure.

Q 5. I am a 38 year old mother of two children I had breast fed them but now I have loose hanging breast, can you help me in bring it back to shape?

Ans:5 This is a very common problem faced by young mothers. It is however not related to breastfeeding. Your concern can be easily taken care by a surgery known as mastopexy . By which we tighten the breast using our technical skills and give a proper shape. You can get the surgery done and go back the

Q1. Doctor I have a flat nose? Can you help me with a nose lift?

Ans: Flat nose is a common problem and can be corrected by a simple surgery in which nasal bridge can be augmented by either using an implant or using tissue from your own body parts like bones and cartilages.

Q2.I had met with an accident which left me with scar in my face can you suggest what can be done?

Ans: Scars can be improved by surgical and non -surgical therapy. In most cases they can be improved significantly by proper surgery.

Q3.I am 55 years old female and have ageing skin or loose skin can you please help me?

With age your skin will lose its toning but you need not feel low about it. We can give you a solution by various surgical methods like face lift, neck lift grafting, fat and double chin correction. Non-surgical methods like Botox and dermal filler injections can also be considered as a solution to lose skin.

Q4.I have white marks in the body I want to cover it up, can you please help me?

Gone are the times when one had to be ashamed of his or her white marks. White marks that did not respond to medical treatment can be corrected with simple surgical methods like micro grafting.

Q5. I have a big black mole on my nose which is growing can you help me to get rid of it?

I understand that having a mole at any part of a face can be annoying. Moles in the any part of the face can be removed, by a simple procedure where one has to stay in the hospital for just few hours.

Q6. I am 40 years old and have a very thin earlobe, due to heavy earrings my earlobe hole has stretched almost torn can you help me?

This is a very common complaint from patients which I see almost every other day. First I would like to advise that do not wear heavy earrings on a regular basis if you have thin earlobe. We can restore the shape of your earlobe by a simple cosmetic surgery under local anaesthesia.

Q7. After ear-piercing my daughter developed a tumour like thing? I am worried can you help me please?

Your daughter has developed a keloid which is very common and can be easily corrected by a combination of surgery and post-operative steroid injections along with pressure therapy. This does not have any side effect.

Q1. I am a 28 year old female I have fatty deposit or bulges in the waist for which I have been controlling by diet and exercise but of no outcome can you please give me a remedy?

Ans: I understand that such fat deposition often is annoying and attracting stares. To overcome this discomfort one can undergo liposuction which can remove these resistant fatty bulges which cannot be tackled by diet and exercise. This is again a simple day care procedure.

Q2. Following a Bariatric surgery I have reduced from 120 Kg to 80 Kg. But I have developed loose skin in the abdomen and arms. What do we do?

Ans :This is a situation quiet common once you have massive weight loss. This can be corrected by doing a surgery procedure where excess skin and fat is removed to give a shape to your body.

Q3. After giving birth to my twin sons. I have loose hanging skin and stretch marks what do I do?

Ans: After birth the stretched skin can be brought into shape by a surgical procedure known as abdominoplasty in which the excess skin and fat is removed and the shape of your body can be restored.

Speciality Doctors

Dr. Anupam Golash
Dr. Anupam Golash

Know more
Dr. B. B. Chandra
Dr. B. B. Chandra

Know more
Dr. K. S. Chhajer
Dr. K. S. Chhajer

Know more
Dr. R. Tandon
Dr. R. Tandon

Know more
Dr. Ranjan Tandan
Dr. Ranjan Tandan

Know more
Dr. Samir Kr Banerjee
Dr. Samir Kr Banerjee

Know more