There are many conditions that affect our body’s musculoskeletal system, that require clinical care by a physician or any other healthcare professional. These include arthritis, fractures, lower back pain, osteoporosis and shoulder pain.
The Department of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement at CMRI offers the entire range of modern Orthopaedic Management Services. The objective is to get patients back on their feet quickly by avoiding complications and decreasing the period of confinement. The services are patient-friendly, result oriented and geared to enable patients to return to their normal life within a short span of time.
Our specialists at the Department, are well equipped to treat any type of orthopaedic ailment. Advanced Technique and Early Rehabilitation are very significant parts of orthopaedic treatment which serve to enhance, strength, improve circulation and heighten the effects of therapy.
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee & Hip Replacement Surgery
- Computer-Assisted Navigation Surgery
- Revision Hip & Knee Surgery
- Shoulder / Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Management of Poly trauma and Fractures
- Pelvis/ Hip / Femur
- Complex Knee / TIBA / Pilon / Ankle / Foot
- Shoulder / Arm
- Complex Elbow / Wrist / Forearm
- Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Cartilage Surgery / Shoulder Surgery