Otolaryngology is the study of ear, nose, and throat conditions or ENT. Children with persistent ear, nose, and throat conditions need attention from an ENT specialist. So do adults for sinus infections and age-related hearing loss.
The Department of Otolaryngology (ENT) at CMRI is one of the most well-equipped departments with experienced specialists and instruments. The department offers a wide range of medical and surgical services both for adults & children covering all major aspects of ENT including Otology, Sialology, Laryngology, Paediatric Otolaryngology, Rhinology and Audiology.
Procedures at OPD
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Flexible Fibre Optic Nasopharyngolaryngoscopy
- Microscopy of the ear
- Intratympanic Gentamycin Administration
- Myringotomy and Grommet Insertion
- Epley’s Manoeuvre
- Surgery for Deafness and Discharging Ears
- Surgery of the Nose and Para-Nasal Sinuses
- Surgery of the Throat and Neck