Aspirants are requested to click the link below to view the selected list of candidates for final Interview.
The course is called ‘GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY COURSE’ and is in accordance to the syllabus and regulations laid down by the Indian Nursing Council and West Bengal Council. The language of instruction is English.
Full time/ Duration :- 36 Months
- Only female candidate can apply.
- Age limit for admission will be 17-27years (as on 1st January, 2019). Candidate should have completed 10+2 (class XII) Higher Secondary/ ISC/ Senior Secondary Examination with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least 5 consecutive years preceding the date of applying for admission of the course.
- The residential certificate should be issued by MLA/ zila parishad/ savapati/ sabhadipati/ mayor/ local councillor/ or chairman of municipality.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be a resident of West Bengal.
Commencement of Session: October 2019
- Prospectus will be available at Rs. 700
Date: 24th June – 6th July 2019
Time: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: CMRI Hospital Premises
- Completed applications will be accepted till 6th July, 2019 within 5:00 PM
- Register & Apply
- Interested candidate can apply offline with the required information.
- Written test conducted by CMRI School of Nursing
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the written test conducted by CMRI School of Nursing.
- Personal Interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and an aptitude test based on the marks obtained in the written test conducted by CMRI School of Nursing.
- Final Selection
- Candidates are selected based on the (10+2) marks, CMRI written test score and performance in personal interview.